Monday, October 17, 2016

Seraphim

As already said, I think that female makes the grim even darker and I really enjoy female miniatures in the Inq28 setting, but we have a problem. Part are notoriously hard to come by. Everything seems to be too big. So after going through my bits box several times and dryfitting tens of heads I came to the conclusion that only the newly acquired dark eldar heads came close, sizewise at least. Not surprisingly though, they all looked a little to eldar. So out came the knive and greystuff, and I came up with this, which I think looks suitably sinister. I tested out an idea of making some sort of lenses using white glue - not a succes, as it just dried out flat - luckily it was easily removable. I also started assembling the body.









No comments:

Post a Comment