Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Behold an Angel

Finished off Seraphim tonight. Really like the minimalistic look - I also think she ended up looking rather sinister and  wrathful. I had a few comments on the wings being too small. That's quite on purpose, actually I'd have made them smaller if I had had the bits to do so. They were never meant to be wings per se, but rather some appendages slightly off never really knowing if would be of any use, mechanical or feathered. The pistol is from Victoria Miniatures.





4 comments:

  1. That's looking fantastic - I love the small wings, excellent aesthetic choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot mate, I like tem too - adding to a kind of doll-like appearance too her IMO.

      Delete
  2. Nice! She really came out well.

    ReplyDelete