Friday, August 22, 2014

Origin of The Mechanicum finally revealed

Unable to keep covering their tracks, The Mechanicum has by accident revealed where the Cult of the Machinegod originates from. The answer is quite surprising though.
My research suggest overwhelming circumstantial evidence, that the first conglomerate that will eventually grow into the Cult of the Machinegod is located in Ukraine!
At least that's what I think - since I have had more than 9000 visitors from Ukraine since my last post. What reason but a twisted desire to follow all things Mechanicus could be suggested ? - none I think! Mark my words.
Should any of you lesser magi suggest a bot is responsible for the traffic - it will just emphasise my point!

4 comments:

  1. Still a better explanation than GW has provided, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. We in the Ukraine are big 40K fans! Don't be surprised if we visit your blog occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers, I'll happily welcome you all

    ReplyDelete