Thursday, June 20, 2013

To the Cargo bay

With a few shots of the whole (held together) model - I'll be putting this on hold for a few days. Couple of things missing, that I should get in mail sometime soon. Need to add some symbols, cables and mechadendrites, but until I have all the bit needed for the last add-ons I'll not be gluing anything on just yet.
In stead I'll be starting my Praetorian Herakli - huge VAT grown servitors, with big guns and who should be really hard to get rid of.





4 comments:

  1. I'm digging it!

    Personally I might suggest adding just a little more height between hips and upper torso, like maybe a pinkie finger's width more stomach/lower torso? The shoulders seem to sit awful close to the waist in my opinion.

    Don't get me wrong, I totally love the work you've done on it, it's some great kitbashing, man! Totally cool as-is! Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always happy to hear any suggestions. I also happen to agree, and as soon as I get the last bits I'm planning on adding I'll have a look at what I can do about it.

      Delete
  2. It is quite an impressive kitbash. Very nice. As previously stated.
    However...

    Seing it put together like this the pose, in my humble view, feel a bit too relaxed. If the arms were angled up 30 degrees or so, it would have a more menacing attitude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really agree that pose is somewhat static, and believe me I tried to figure out a way to make it less so - I could however not come up with anything I liked. But as it is so obvious, I think I have do something about it, and you're right a different pose of the arms could do the trick.
      Do you mean 30 degrees away from the body - or forward, like it's stretching it arm?

      Delete