Wednesday, June 27, 2012

New Hypaspist

Along time ago I made my first attempts on making a good looking hypaspist. Never was really happy, several things bugged me - first of all it was pretty much a rip off of something I'd seen on the web, I felt they were a bit puny looking, not badass enough and were looking a bit too much like the priesthood.



Well I've finally managed to come up with something new and much better looking. This will be the basic design though heads are subject to change, some with hoods and some barefaced with respirator pieces . I really feel these are looking much more the part than my first try.
Gun, the large shoulder armour, the mechanical arm and the backpack are from Anvil Industry, the head is from Puppetswar. Really looking forward to building the rest of this squad.









No comments:

Post a Comment